Enjoy Assisted Living in Rome, GA
Peace of Mind for Your Family
• A comfortable home-like setting in a studio, one or two bedroom spacious apartment, a flexible choice for a senior living community in Rome, GA.
• Three home-cooked meals daily in our well-appointed dining room.
• Regular assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, housekeeping and laundry.
• Support with medication reminders.
• Transportation to doctors’ appointments, worship services, and more in our 20 passenger wheelchair accessible bus.
• Seamless access to memory care if needed.
• Certified and licensed staff available 24 hours a day.
Whatever the daily need, our attentive, compassionate staff is dedicated to your loved one’s security and comfort. For family members, Renaissance Marquis' assisted living facility in Rome, GA means no more worries.
Maintenance-Free Living for Your Loved One
For your loved one, assisted living in Rome, GA means no more hassles with cooking meals, cleaning house, cutting grass, scheduling doctors’ appointments and more.
Since our residents no longer worry about these daily responsibilities, they are free to join their friends for meals and activities. They start bridge clubs, go on walks together, and take outings to musicals, church and sporting events. They invite their families for meals or holidays. They help to lead Bible studies. At Renaissance Marquis, residents enjoy a fruitful, active new way of life.
Call us today at (706) 295-0014 to schedule a visit. We think you'll like what you see.